Though its really scary to think about getting stranded in a dessert but even if I do I’ll probably need these 5 stuff for sure.
|As you can see the perfume bottle has an itsy bit left because I love the smell soo much. A friend of mine introduced it to me and now its time I get anoter one. :p|
- Perfume- Davidoff Cool Water.
- Lip Balm- Biotique Sunflower Lip Balm.
- Cream- Johnson Baby Cream.
- Sunscreen- Lotus Safe Sun SPF 30. (Formula is for Indian Summer)
- Mascara- Rimmel Sexy Curves.
- Makeup Bag- Next
- Lip Balm/Butter/Oil anything would work till the time its keeping them moisturised because I tend to get dry lips very easily and then I start licking them which is extremely bad.
- Johnson Baby Cream because why not? I feel baby creams are more nourishing than any other cream and obviously dessert is a dry place and I want to look hydrated.
- Mascara! I can go to anywhere wearing no makeup but I’ll always put a little bit of mascara for sure. I have long lashes and for me a little mascara can make my eyes look more awake.
- Perfume/Deoderant…not that I stink :p but obviously its good to smell nice always.
- Sunscreen! A freaking dessert and no sunscreen?! I mean getting a bit of sunlight to the skin is not harmful but a full on tan is not that great as well. So I’ll have that too.
Well, there you go! My 5 beauty products that I would bring with me if I were to be stranded in a dessert.