- Is the product accessible?
– Yaass!!!! Absolutely! You can get it anywhere. I ordered mine because I felt like doing some online shopping. But you can also get it in any makeup store/ drugstores.
- Is it worth the price?
– Previously I was using Rimmel Sexy Curls for a long period of time but then because that mascara bottle had a plastic applicator..it bugged me. I like the brush applicators. I feel they enhance the lashes even more. With my previous mascaras that I have used they didnt really make my lashes pop. However this one is amazing. I put two coats of it and I am all se to flutter my eyes all day long and it stays perfectly intact even if it gets wet.
- How does it compare to other products?
- Does it acheive it’s purpose?
– It achieves it’s purpose perfectly. As per it’s name- Hypercurl Lashes, it does make your lashes curl up. I have long lashes for which when I use this my lashes curl up and touches my brow bone which is crazy! And I dont know about the non-waterproof one but the waterproof one is amazing. I had once washed my face because I felt soo hot after coming home and I splashed water on my face and completely freaked out thinking that I would now have black panda eyes but to my surprise there was no sign of black anywhere. So that definitely proves that it actually achieve it’s purpose.
- What would make it better?
– Honestly? Nothing. I just love everything about it.The packaging also has a rold gold lid with a tint of pinkness in it. Its a miracle for you lashes in a bottle in a very reasonable price as well. And I definitely recommend one to buy this. Especially one starting new with makeups.