We all have this love-hate relationship with Summer. Somedays you just love it when go out to a beach for just have a great picnic or there are days when you absolutely hate it because the heat kills you. Well in India mostly people hate it (except me…I am a weirdo). However there are some essentials one should always carry in their bag during summer time and for me I carry the stuff you are about to see.
I always have a pair of sunglass in my bag. You never know when the sun wants to say hi! 😀 I carry my *kiss-proof* lipgloss most of the time even if I dont have a lipstick with me. Mascara is one beauty product I ABSOLUTELY love! But during summer time I mainly use a waterproof one because the one time you will really rergret for not using one is when you would want to wash your face but can’t. Sunscreen is a must! Come on! I like to carry a small miniature one becasue its handy and usefull at the same time. Lip balm is an all-season must. During summer I tend to not wear any makeup base because it really bothers me. But if my skin really starts being nice and spotty then I would go for a CC Cream instead of any foundation. Wet wipes are another necessary product one needs to carry all season. And the last thing would be a deodorant because nobody wanna smell bad gals! :p
Products shown above:
- Cateye sunglass – Estycal. Limeroad.
- Lipgloss- Rimmel London Infinite Colour.
- Mascara- Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volum’ Express Waterproof.
- Sunscreen- Just Herbs Sun Protection Gel for oily/combination skin.
- Lip Balm- Biotique Botanicals Bio Lip Sunflower Lip Balm.
- CC Cream- Sea Soul HD Finish CC Cream SPF 20 Medium.
- Wet Wipes- Clean&Fresh Handy Wipes.
- Deodorant- Nivea Anti-Perspirant Pearl&Beauty 24h gentle care.
I hope you like it and please feel free to comment down below your essentials so that I can read and maybe add some to my essentials as well. 🙂