Why buy a case when you can make one! 😀 It is really easy and cute at the same time. Let me know if you like and make it. If you do make it tag me in Instagram hash tagging #deboleenabiswas. Would love to see them 🙂 Well let’s begin.
Things that you would need:
- 2 pieces of fabrics for the main cover (breadth-31 cm, length-22cm)
- Fabric for the pocket (breadth- 31 cm, length- 13cm)
- 2 buttons.
- Lace or any kind of decorations you would prefer.
- A ribbon or elastic band.
- I had some spare fabrics so I went for 2 different fabrics for the main cover. You can also use 1 type only. Stitch the 2 main fabrics together on all 4 sides. Then stitch the seam of the opening part of the pocket. Attach the pocket to the main fabric leaving the opening. And then stitch a straight line in the middle dividing the 2 pockets. After thats done it would look like the picture above. Then place the elastic bands or ribbon on the right places ans sttich them as well.
- When you are done stitching the elastic or ribbons. Attach the buttons as well and add your decorations. As for me I stitched some lace on the opening part of the pocket.
Insert your phone on one side 🙂
And earphone on the other 😀
And you have your phonecase .
I hope you like it. Leave your comments below and ideas so that other adn I myself can decorate the case more. 😀