As you can see I got nominated for another award which is known as The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award by this amazing blogger Eric. It was such a surprise for me to get nominated for this. However I am soo glad Eric considered me for this. Please do go check his blog because seriously people…his contents are really good and I personally really like his blogposts. 🙂 Plus I am soo thankful to him for this award. 🙂
Click on his name above or click on the link down below to get to his blog. A little hint…you’ll be glued to it. 🙂 Go and see how good he writes. 🙂
ABOUT THE AWARD
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
Its been 3 years on and off. I was in Blogspot.com earlier known as “A Girl Does Something” but later on this year I shifted to WordPress because WordPress seemed a lot easy to handle. I suffer from social anxiety and I dont really go out with much people. Sometimes I dont even go out with people I love. I get anxious when I see new people but even with this I wish to know more people and so I thought to make my anxiety go away I should start blogging so that I can gel up with people and slowly I’ll be more confident to meet new people. That is the reason why I wanted to start it.
What are you most proud of?
I am proud of my ability to see the brighter side to every situation. People often make mistakes when they consider the bad and leave the chances that could have changed their life. So I see both the sides before I decide. And I am really proud of it.
What are your blogging goals?
I am a student of Fashion Designing…hence a Innovater and someday maybe with this dream I want to be an Entrepreneur. And as for my blogging goals…If can be a Innovator, Entrepreneur then I’d definitely want to be an Influencer. I was to influence people through my words. I want every little kid having social anxiety to not feel alone. If I could stand up to do this then they can too. I want to inspire people through my blog.
How do you spend your free time?
I go on movie marathons 😀 I draw,design and stitch dresses. I love redesigning rooms and redoing closets. Sometimes become Rebecca Bloomwood from “Confessions of a Shopaholic.” :p Or watch some of my favourite YouTubers from YouTube.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- I think I am a great bedroom singer but only when I am alone.
- I have got 0.5 once in Maths (I was terrible at it…still am. Please no judging :p )
- I love making random videos and yes I have a Youtube channel where I make videos but lately I havent been uploading anything because I wanted to give the blog some time but will soon upload more.
- I cannot pose for photos normally. I usually turn up making faces and any photo posted on my blogs that looks like a pose probably has a looong story behind it. :p
- I easily get attached to people and am verry sensitive.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
You do not need to be nominated to make nominations!
I hope you enjoyed this and keep blogging. And dont forget to check out my nominees and the one the to nominate me.
Take Care. x