I had placed an order for the famous Kyshadow Bronze Palette 1/2 months ago and got it a week ago. Since then I was excited to share about my experience with this palette.
So the last week I pretty much used this palette everyday because I honestly enjoyed it soo much. I love every color on the palette. I honestly feel this palette could work for the fall time.
The packaging is really cool especially Kylie’s eyes with that gold metallic dripping thing. However the shipping did ruin the black powder as you may see from the pictures. However, the pigmentation is amazing. They are pressed powder eye shadows and are talc and paraben free. The coverage is really great. Plus the texture of the powders are really velvety and smooth. I remember wearing it for the whole day and the staying power of it was amazing. It remained exactly the way it was.
There are 9 powders.
• Jasper – This one’s a matte finish creamy beige shadow.
• Quartz – This one’s a satin finish champagne gold shadow.
• Topaz – This one’s a matte finish true taupe shadow.
• Goldstone – This one’s a satin finish bronze shadow.
• Citrine – This one’s matte finish bright orange shadow.
• Tiger Eye – This one’s matte finish light golden brown shadow.
• Hematite – This one’s matte finish chestnut brown shadow.
• Bronzite – This one’s matte finish chocolate brown shadow.
• Obsidian – This one’s a matter finish black shadow.
I really wanted to buy this palette and it is worth every penny. I am honestly impressed with Kylie and how much effort she’s put into these cosmetics. If there is anyone who hasn’t bought it yet plus loves eyeshadows then surely buy this one because it is honestly amazing.
I hope this helps anyone who has been thinking of getting this palette.