Hey guys! 😀
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❤ I hope this year brings a lot of opportunities and happiness in your life. And 2017 becomes YOUR YEAR. 🙂 I wish you get all the things you want to achieve this year. ❤ Lets kill it this year! ❤
However 2016 came and went really fast (really glad :p ) It did bring lots of great stuff like this blog of mine. I can never be thankful enough for this blog and my lovely beautiful readers. But then there were times when I just wanted this year to end as fast as it can. So with 2016 ending it kind of taught me few things.
- No Resolutions : So now lets be honest here. Who actually gets all of their resolutions done by the end of the year? I’ll be honest. I DON’T! NEVER HAVE :p That is because we burden ourselves with soo many resolutions just at the beginning of the year. I now have planned for 12 particular habits/stuff that I want to improve or do by the end of 2017. So there is one task/habit for each month and with that by the end I’ll have all my 12 things done.
- Letting in Positive Vibes : Yeah..this one is like everyone’s ultimate goal but we do sometimes let the negativity get the most. However that is very normal because we do have good days and bad days and with all these days comes their thoughts. But when something bad happens we just start imagining the worst. That’s what we need to change. If there is something bad going on then the best thing to do is force ourselves to exchange all the negative thoughts with good ones. Because this is one thing that has affected me soo much this year. So NO TO NEGATIVITY. 😀
- Loving Myself : Very cliche sorts but true. As long as you dont love yourself..you wont be able to love anyone or your surrounding. Speaking from personal experience. I often have this love-hate relationship with myself. But whenever I hate myself I have noticed that everything and anything around me irritates me and I turn into Mr. Scrooge from Christmas Carol. No matter what happens this year..aint stop loving myself.
- Going Out More : Because I have anxiety I have been locking myself more last year. I have nearly spent the whole year in my bedroom..which let me tell you didn’t do any good to me. It just made more anxious and I now have social anxiety. However by the end of the year I started going out a little. With my parents and my friends and I actually enjoyed and had a great time. A bit of fresh air and a laugh or two isn’t scary at all. And this year I want more of this. 🙂
- Saying Yes To Opportunities : This is one thing I have always been scared of. Whenever I get an opportunity I am never sure of it and just let it go. But NEVER SAY NO. During 2016 I said yes to many opportunities that came my way and I genuinely enjoyed after that. I sometimes learned new stuff. Even if it just a tinder date…say YES, who knows? You might just meet the love of your life 😀
- Giving Myself Some Me-Time : This is very important. Because for me I get demotivated very easily. And giving myself some me-time or pamper session actually cools down that troubled mind and you can clearly think and sort your priorities and just feel motivated enough to do the. However whenever I felt demotivated I never game myself some time to relax but actually pressurized myself with more thoughts. So I now have scheduled a pamper session once a week just to give me motivation at the end of the week for the next one.
- Planning and Organizing : One of the things I love to do but then become lazy enough to not follow. I do make plans and organise but then somehow I get demotivated and end up not doing them. So this is kind of related with the previous one. So if I am motivated enough I know I’ll go with the plan. So now every night before I go to sleep I plan for the next day. So that when I wake up I know what I need to do that day.
- Just Being True to Yourself : I guess I need to not to say anything here. This is quite obvious.
So this is it. Obviously there are more things that 2016 did teach me but these are few of the main ones. If you like them and want to follow them. Let me know in the comments below. 🙂 What has 2016 taught you? 😀 Once again a very Happy New Year ❤